Wind Advisory for metro Atlanta | News
ATLANTA -- A wind advisory is in effect for metro Atlanta until 8 p.m.
Gusts could reach up to 35 miles per hour.
The northernmost portions of the state had been under a severe thunderstorm watch as well, but that expired at 1 p.m.
For the full forecast and live radar maps, visit 11Alive.com/weather.
Upcoming Events near West Side
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running